Periodic check-up 15 min
A periodic check-up is a general oral examination to assess the condition of the teeth and gums. At dental practice Villa Westhof this performance is always performed including information prevention and/or standard instruction (Code M01).
This service may also include
- Taking a medical history where necessary.
- Determining the DPSI score (determining the condition of the gums).
- Providing information and/or instruction, tailored to the patient in question.
- The colouring of the plaque.
- Determining the plaque score.
- Giving nutritional advice.
- Taking a nutrition questionnaire.
- Providing information about unlearning (a) negative habit(s).
- Referring to another care provider.